The key of the successful activity of TECHNONICOL resides in the high quality of research and control before, during and after production processes. All export plants of TECHNONICOL have passed UNI EN ISO 9001 and UNI EN ISO 14001 certification and strictly comply with the quality standards determined by these international requirements.
All plants of TECHNONICOL are committed to continuous improvement of pollution prevention and compliance with relevant environmental legislation.
- All plants of the Corporation are subjected to state environmental appraisal at their design stage. The environment at our industrial sites is monitored daily. TECHNONICOL invests in waste free production, advanced equipment and environmental protection technologies.
- All products developed and manufactured by TECHNONICOL meet environmental standards and are safe for humans and the environment.
Our production capacities and equipment give us an ability to supply materials for large construction projects and to develop unique products based on individual requirements. Competence of employees, professional technical consultations, development of new materials in our own R&D centers, quality of products and solutions – all of these allow TECHNONICOL to approach each client individually and help us to meet every customer’s expectations and needs. Improved customer service is also one of our priority principles. Leadership of TECHNONICOL products in the waterproofing market is achieved not only due to the quality of products we produce, but also to a high level of technical support.
TECHNONICOL has 6 scientific research and development centers located close to the production sites and number of laboratories to test new materials. TECHNONICOL scientists are focused on the study of the performance of building materials, prevention of their ageing, increasing the possibilities of application by expanding the operating temperature range, developing additional functions, such as air purification, resistance to moss growth or increasing energy-effectiveness.
The main activities of the R&D centers are:
- Creation of new roofing, waterproofing and thermal insulation materials;
- Investigation: chemical, physical and other analysis, assistance in solving technological problems;
- Modernization of production technology;
- Improvement of methods for the analysis of raw materials and finished products, introduction of rapid methods;
- Collaborative support provided to factories’ laboratories.
Laboratories on the factories operate on the base of modern equipment, which is used to study the physical and mechanical characteristics of materials in a wide temperature range, determine the structure and composition of raw materials, test the durability of materials.
Unique chromatograph equipment is used to determine the composition of bitumen for the production of roofing materials and optimal selection of type and amount of modifying additives.
The artificial climate chamber is used to study the ageing process of materials. The method gives the possibility to predict waterproofing materials performance after many years of exploitation on the roof in just 2 or 3 months of testing.
Fire-safe building materials and construction systems are one of the major priorities of TECHNONICOL. Roofing waterproofing membranes comply with strict European fire safety requirements. Bitumen and synthetic membranes are capable to resist flames and correspond to Class E. Roofing systems are tested to evaluate the fire performance and meets the criteria for the Broof classification.
Research and implementation of advanced technologies allow TECHNONICOL to bring new products and many product variations depending on needs of customer each year. In cooperation with research and development centers, factories have obtained a number of product certificates issued by many prestigious institutes around the world.